Fwd: How success got me fired...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
От: Clickbank


I succeeded...but then I got fired.

Hi Segei,

That final product promotion I had done for Sam was really successful.

So successful in fact, that Sam wrote me the largest commission check
I had ever received. But this would be my last commission check...

To help you understand the gravity of what had happened, I have to
take you back to 8 months earlier.

I had just moved my family across the country to take this job. I was
offered one salary, but when I arrived, I was paid a lower amount.

3 months in to working my position for Sam, he said my job was no long
available, and that I was welcome to leave if I wanted to. Or I could
take a lower position in the company for a time, until something else
opened up.

I had been essentially working as a customer support person for a
dying division of Sam's company, when I started to learn more about
launching products and creating funnels and sales promotions.

So when I fought tooth and nail to get to a place where I was finally
making the commissions I felt I was worthy of, and in the moment of my
greatest accomplishment, to have the rug pulled out from under me...

...You can imagine how hard that must have been.

Have you ever been in that place? What was going through your mind?
How did you handle that?

Were you a victim, or were you more than that?

In my next message, I will share with you something that I will never
forget. It was a lesson I learned in mental strength that eventually
brought me to a $2 Million Dollar year, just a few short years later.



Until then...



David McMenomey

Your Clickbank Insider



ClickBank 1444 S Entertainment Ave Boise Idaho 83709

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing
Information from ClickBank.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий