Fwd: closing time...how to use email to win at life.

---------- Forwarded message ---------



Today I tell you how I leveraged email to make over $25k in 3 days for
a dying company.

Hi Segei,

Sometimes you just have to work with what you got…

I was sitting in my office one day and I had a revenue goal that I was
$25k short on.

My video guy was not in office, and I had only 3 days left in the month.

Have you ever been up against a deadline that you felt was impossible?

To be $25k short was like being asked to climb Everest, wearing
nothing but flip flops and swim trunks. The company had only been
doing $18k a month for the past 12 months before that…

What was I do to do? Again, I had no video team to help, so I did the
next best thing…

I created a sales special that was a massive discount and was only
available for an extremely limited time.

I then wrote out emails to send to my small list of customers and
created a story around the promotion.

I think I sent at least 3 emails a day to that list over those 3 days.
It truly was a limited time offer! I wanted my customers to get the
deal because I knew it would help them with their business.

Conviction is kind of like salt in cooking...if you don't have it, all
of the amazing ingredients you put in your dish will fall flat.

I had conviction, and I had a decent formula to get people excited
about my promotion.

I opened the promotion with an email containing a story about us never
having done this before and how my boss was not even fully onboard
with it (which he wasn't).

I sent several reminder emails, then I pulled the rug out on the
promotion. I threatened to close it.

Here is another secret to email marketing success: Give your customer
a reason to email them.

When I told the list about a time constraint on the promotion, I just
gave me permission to remind them how many days/hours were left until
it was over.

This where most of your sales will come from. Right at the end, your
customers wont want to miss out, so email them a few times to tell
them time is running out!

Ok, that is enough for today! Oh and tomorrow I will tell you the rest
of the story of this promotion, including whether I hit my goal or
not…



If you are liking this content, please let me know!



Talk soon,



David McMenomey

Your Clickbank Marketing Insider



PS- Tomorrow I will show you how to use FaceBook to boost your email efforts.

ClickBank 1444 S Entertainment Ave Boise Idaho 83709

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing
Information from ClickBank.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий